Personal Trainer Job Description:
Our Personal Trainers provide customized fitness programs to our members while educating and guiding them on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and attaining a healthier lifestyle. Clients sign up with a personal trainer to be motivated, educated, and held accountable while working towards their fitness goals. By definition, a personal trainer is a fitness professional possessing the knowledge, skills and abilities for safe and effective exercise and fitness program design, instruction and assistance for the purpose of reaching personal health and fitness goals. This career path has a much higher profile than ever before and we are committed to assisting our dedicated and driven staff members in the development of their skills and professional growth.
Personal Trainer Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Punctual and prepared for all appointments with clients or staff meetings
- Passionate about fitness and coaching others with purpose while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through proper cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Conducts Fitness Assessments according to Company protocol
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Exceptionally member service oriented and possesses outstanding communication skills
- Ability to design exercise programs tailored to the needs of specific clients/goals
- Ability to demonstrate and teach exercises while providing feedback on technique
- Ability to execute individual fitness program design in a safe and effective manner
- Understands the importance of maintaining accurate and current client files
- Dedicated to maintaining personal integrity and personal health and fitness
- Willingness to uphold Company protocol and policies
- Attends mandatory and optional staff training classes
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Current CPR/AED Certification and basic First Aid knowledge (short grace period is offered)
- Current Nationally Recognized Personal Trainer Certification
- All trainers are required to have a NASM certification within 6 months of employment
NASM Cooper Institute
ISSA PTA Global
NCFS RTS Resistance Training Specialist
Fitness Holdings - Crunch Fitness
Fitness Holdings is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
About Crunch: Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Apply online via one of the links below.
Company Website: www.crunch.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)