Crunch North Brunswick is looking for part time Crunch Representatives to join the front desk team! Weekend availability is required.
Come change lives through fitness!
The Front Desk will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Membership Sales.
- Greet all members and guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guess.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain a professional disposition at all times.
- Sell retail products.
- Schedule member services, tanning, hydro-massage, etc.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Attend any employee training meetings.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Fitness Holdings - Crunch Fitness
Fitness Holdings is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
About Crunch: Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Apply online via one of the links below.
Company Website: www.crunch.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)