Position Title: Group Fitness Instructor
Reports To: Class-Ic Coordinator
Classification: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The Group Fitness Instructor will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Group Fitness department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Must maintain valid CPR Certification.
- Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification: AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Fitness Holdings - Crunch Fitness
Fitness Holdings is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
About Crunch: Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Apply online via one of the links below.
Company Website: www.crunch.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)