Crunch Fitness is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to join our team and to be a face of the club! Be a part of changing people's lives through fitness!
The Front Desk Supervisor will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises the Front Desk and retail operations.
- Monitor membership and retail goals and ensure club is on track to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Assist in the staffing, training and performance management of Front Desk employees.
Member Service Operations
- Achieve desired sales goals.
- Achieve desired revenue goals thru the leadership and motivation of employees.
- Implement and support company programs and promotion to help generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Greet and direct members and guests as they enter the club, as well as when they exit.
- Provide assistant to members along with managing inquiries about club operations and policies.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Answer phones in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Assist the GM and GMIT in member requests.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Create a great guest experience by delivering a personalized, guest-centric tour of the club.
- Turn every guest club visit into a new member relationship by listening to guests' goals, presenting Crunch in a way that best connects with them, and establishing trust in Crunch through transparent pricing, open dialogue, and passion for fitness.
- Create an outstanding member experience; follow up with current members to see if they are achieving their fitness goals. Serve as a resource for their questions or concerns, and put them in touch with the right resources as appropriate to ensure members are getting to their fitness goals.
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Responsible for being current and effectively communicating all marketing campaigns to members and prospective members.
- When not executing other job-related tasks, be present on the club floor and locker rooms, helping ensure a clean and safe environment, while developing relationships for prospecting.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Fitness Holdings - Crunch Fitness
Fitness Holdings is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
About Crunch: Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Apply online via one of the links below.
Company Website: www.crunch.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)